Dragon Dance =P

It was so weird that I back to school and took part in activities today . Yepp , dragon dance , that was the activities I took part . Last evening , Tan Wei Herng asked me want to take part in dragon or not , since I so free , therefore I promised him.

According to Sifu , dragon team comes in odd number (exclude the person who carry the "Dragon Orb").The dragon in school needed 9 people to control . Sifu arranged me to take control at tail of the dragon , the last person . Haiz , it was the second heavy part of the dragon . I need to keep swing the tail , it was so tired ... ...

I think I did not well today . I will do it better next time , wednesday night . Dragon dance is interesting and is a traditional dance of Chinese. And I was a "Descendants of the Dragon" , hehe =) . Oh ya , for those interested you can come at wednesday 8pm , the activity is open to all now and we needed 4 more people to play another dragon .

Comments

Anonymous said…
0.o...

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?