Hello , old friend =)

Today , after I bought my new toy , I straight go to Leisure Mall with Ah Loo. Big sis,Sim Pei Lin had gathered people went "Sing K" @ Neway , Cheras. Nothing much to comment it la , cause just as usual =)
They still this funny and friendly ^^

Me and Ah Loo reached first , followed by Big Sis(Sim Pei Lin) , Big Bro(Thong Kar Wah) , 2nd Top Big Bro (Tan Sze Wei) , Chen Yung Yee , Rachel Chong & Chong Ying Ying.After that , we met Tung Pui Wen in front GSC Cinema of Leisure Mall. We had our breakfast @ AMW , then guys and gals walk separately , we guys go to arcade center , they gals I don'y know la~~

Yap Jing Shin and Kua arrived after we sang inside Neway ... ...
Me and Loo back early because afraid the U40 Bus too crowded ... ...


Uncle 9 , Chen Yung Yee


Big Sis , Sim Pei Lin


Yap Jing Shin


Second Top Dai Lou , Tan Sze Wei


Top Dai Lou pay $$ to Big Sis? What happened?


Big Sis & Tung Pui Wan


Rachel Chong & Chong Ying Ying


Top Dai Lou and second Top Dai Lou

Comments

Rizal said…
ah, the best social activities you could do with your best friends. i'm sure you had one heck of fun over there.
Whoever organize this, he/she doing a pretty good job to gathering the old mates cause keep in touch is not the easiest thing to do in the world.

About my latest received comment :
its a activities i can can do to fulfill my weekend. KL Pac is a Malaysia version of Famous Sydney Opera House in Australia. the workshop is a 3 days learning and the last two is the whole evening.
yes, i do once want to be a scriptwriter [in film, of course] . I'm enjoy arts weather in music or movies.but I'm taking psychology later in the college. maybe someday i make my own story so everybody can be related to, who knows.

By the Way, thanks for your supports . shall we meet again someday

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?