"一路上有你 (Along the path , you were there)" by Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau

Well long time didn't update my blog already ... Just now accidentally heard this song , it is from Hong Kong (God of Singer) - Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau . A chinese song with quite meaningful lyric , as least quite meaningful to me .

This is my 1st article in mandarin in this blog . Well , I just done the translation of the lyric myself . Please correct me if I translated wrongly.

你知道吗
(Do you knew)
爱你并不容易
(Love you was not easy)
还需要很多勇气
(And needed a lot of courage)
是天意吧
( Maybe was the will of heaven )
好多话说不出去
( Many words I can't tell )
就是怕你负担不起
( Worried that you can't bear it )

你相信吗
( Do you believed )
这一生遇见你
( Met you in this life )
是上辈子我欠你的
( Is because I owed you in my previous life )
是天意吧
( Maybe was the will of God )
让我爱上你
( Let me fall in love with you )
才又让你离我而去
( after that let you left me )

也许轮回里早已注定
( Maybe was my fate in Samsara [cycle of rebirth] )
今生就该我还给你
( This life I should paid you back )
一颗心在风雨里 飘来飘去
( My heart was wandering under wind and rain )
都是为你
( All was for you )

一路上有你
( Along the path , you were there )
苦一点也愿意
( A little bit bitter also never mind )
就算是为了分离与我相遇
( Although separated with you was the reason I met you )
一路上有你
( Along the path , you were there )
痛一点也愿意
( A little bit painful also never mind )
就算这辈子注定要和你分离
( Although this life separated with you was my fate )

就算只能在梦里拥抱你
( Although I can only hug you in my dream )

MP3 link (right click - save as) :
"一路上有你 ( Along the path , you there ) " by Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?