Untitled 13-10-08

The distant between you and me getting even far . How innocent am I for being trusted in you and waiting for your answer . But now when I thought it back , I laughed . How idiotic am I for doing this kind of nonsense act . Although you were not answering , but I can know your answer very clearly .

Tales about you all around my ears , but still , I choose to trust you .
Until last few days , the words you said to me , it like I'm nothing in your heart , not even a friend . And I'm the kind of guys you think , totally disappointed with you .

Today , I done another stupid act . That's is trying to forget you by not contacting you . I know they are useless methods , I know my heart will never let me feel free ... ...

/\/\ Felt that getting even useless by day to day
(/.\) Disappointed with current life ... ...
/TT\ Holded position in my previous memories... ...

Getting older and even blur these days ...
Emotion : Upset... ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?