New Blog , new life =) Hopefully =(


Finally updated my blog .
With this new post , new layout , new templete and I made things simple =)
Everythings new ... hmmm but the music quite old dy =X Older than I'm...
Guess , is what music? Should be not so hard to you...
Well , hope you like the new style of my blog .

Phew , fully customize (Except HitCounter and Chatbox) =D

Well , many things happened in this 2 months ...
Quite tired actually ...

Edit : Help me think a background ... arggg
           Dunno what to put , if got , give me the link =) Thx

Comments

LuTlUt said…
Hey,i like ur new blog..:)
white blackground+ ur photos look very 'fresh'..:)
Kwong Yih said…
What your mean "fresh" huh?
Haha ~~
Actually I want put some background 1 , just can't find what to put.
LuTlUt said…
Hehe,my 'fresh' means ur whole blog
because of white background会令照片看起来很干净很新鲜..XD

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?