Additional Function of my blog

Haha , finally finished the 3 function of my blog .

1.Quick Link to Friends' Blogs
2.FG's Jukebox
3.Contact Me

The 1st function interface :



It can change page , and contain 3 pages.Each pages got 5 buddies inside =)
Well , it will only show 13 links at the beginning , it take time to load .

2nd function interface :



This was a jukebox that contain 10 midis.
Well , I just test it in IE6 , and Mozilla Firefox show me that plugin missing...
plugin can get from link below , but i wonder it work anot , because it need minimum system requirement of "window XP sp2" and above to install the plugin , and I only window XP sp1... ...
http://port25.technet.com/archive/2007/04/16/windows-media-player-plug-in-for-firefox.aspx

3rd function interface :

This will send a private message directly to my mail box .

These 3 function I make it by myself , which mean is a custom script =)
It took me so long time to do it. (Of cause i got refer some script on the internet.)

Well , here need to thx to
http://www.hitcountersonline.com/
for supplying me the "hit counter". (Although it abit stupid , over 200 hits is hit by me.)

and thx to
http://www.cbox.ws/
for supply me the "cBox".

Please inform me if any bugs or malfunction occur , thanks.

Comments

Kwong Yih said…
the second function passed by using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3 . Haha , just found other plugin that make me can listen t embed object.
Anonymous said…
Mine 2.0.0.14... belum ada notification to update @@

I try use the link you give me for the pluggin, but didn't work @@

Instead, mozilla ask me install apple quick time 0.o (22.6 MB!!! without itunes since i don't need to use it)
Anonymous said…
Even worst, something seems wrong that i can't install anything, must ask my father 1st (= =)
JW said…
....my blog is too heavy to put in plugin ...keke.anyway...will refer back if i need~~
Kwong Yih said…
lol , that I can't help , XD
Hehe
Anonymous said…
AHA! finally i can listen to those songs already!!

Something wrong with my registry, but now okay alrady XD

Popular posts from this blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?