Watashiwa Aishiteru

Yesterday visit Ipoh for 1 day .
At there , we visit Songkai hot spring and Gua Temburung only.
Well , the trip nothing special also.
But the food taste quite well.







7.30PM , while I on thw way to home , my phone rang.
It's from zzloo . Asking whether me want to go to school or not . ( My school had musical performance last night ) . Telling me that she came . Actually I guessed that she will come to this performance . I'm deciding whether want to go or not . zzloo ask me to gambateh , don't be a loser . Well , since zzloo went to the concert already , I decided to give myself another chance .

It was almost 8.30PM when I reached school . Luckily the concert delayed , started about 8.15PM , so I didn't miss much . Well , I gave my camera out to juniors . She was sitting so close to another guy , here I name him "Z" . Z not her boyfriend also , but so far I known , Z is chasing her. They 2 sitting on a same chair , ya , 1 chair .

I try to go nearby her and chat with her . Only me the one who keep asking question . And her only answer me in very short answer . When I not saying anything , it seem like I totally invisible , to her , she didn't even look at me . My heart broke . I rushed out from the hall , having a walk around the school.I wanna cry , but I endure it . After I came back into the hall , acting like nothing but standing far away from gang watching her.
She many topic with Z . And she seem quite happy .

I was so sad . But still , I act like nothing still playing with Sze Kuan , 2 fruits , WhiteMei and zzloo them . Those 4 girls very cute . Quite happy when watching them.

2day , zzloo told me that Z fail to chase her . Well , I don't think so . I totally can't complete with Z . After all , zzloo right , I am nothing but a loser .

Tonight , went to beach cafe for my father day dinner . Well , I order 1 drink named as “一厢情愿” meaning "Loving someone personally" , made from honey dew , orange and strawberry juices . It taste sour combined with little honey dew sweety taste . After drank , the mouth felt a bit bitter . Well , just like my mood right now bitter.

Just now , when uploading photo into my computer . Found this pic ... ...



Her eyes , so cold ... the sight of her , like a sharp blade that pierce through my heart... ...
She doesn't like me ... , but is she made me like her . Now I just want to know does her ever have a tiny little bit good feeling on me?

Comments

dhammaflame said…
Wakaka.....i been there before!!!!Miss it so much....the cold spring and the hot pool!!!!Wah!!!I want to go there again.....

Anyway for the second part....cant say much just support you mentally.....never give up till you find the next one.swt"""(Sorry if i say something wrongly)
JW said…
Just now the "dhammaflame" is me....==
Kwong Yih said…
lol... ... haha
So , you're the web developer of thedhammaflame blog?
JW said…
not really lar......writer of it,i should say.
Anonymous said…
HEY HEY HEY!!! PEOPLE!!! I'm here i'm here!!! *TADA!*

Haha,so excited can on9 ^^

I've been there too, the hot spring!! Not fun meh?? I think fun worh...got slide...HAHA,maybe it's the people i go with ^^

Interesting drink 0.o

In my opinion, i want to say, the world very big. Don't waste your time, got many more beautiful things for you to enjoy, open your eyes XD

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?