China ruled Kuala Lumpur

lol , can't get what I meant?Just look at the pictures below then you will know what I meant.






Oh well , is actually is the torch relay event held at Dataran Merdekah yesterday . More than half of the visitor were China man , most of them are students that study in Malaysia . Some just study nearby Kuala Lumpur , some come from Sabah , Johor etc... And even come from Singapore . Their faithfulness toward their country really need to learn by us (When the song "Negaraku" play that noon , I don't think many sing it) .

Wana to see how the torch look like ?
Here:



Pretty huh?But how if I told you this was a fake thing ~~
I wanted to take photo with this 1 , but it cost RM5 to took picture with it ...
If it was a real thing , then RM5 is okay , but this was a fake thing ~~
Haiz , forget about this ~



Wanna see a real thing , hahahahaha , here it was :



Oh yeah , before the running start , there got series of performance . Of cause , as newspaper can see , 3 races traditional performances such as silat , lion dance , dragon dance and modem performance such as cheerleading and skateboarding .



Dragon wild in the city of Kuala Lumpur . That damn hand spoil my picture , sob... T^T


2pm , the torch relay start !!!

The journey started by rounding the field 1 round.
Wow!! Heavily guarded .
Haha , run run run ! Relay the Sacred Fire !!
I wish I can get in that track , only media worker can get in.


No regrets for went to the torch relay event . Maybe we only got 1 chance in our life time for going this event (since last time torch relay held in Malaysia was 44 years ago... ...) , who know?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds....sports day like =)
JW said…
I also feeling to go...but azy lo..wakaka

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?