New toy ~~

I just bought my new toy this morning . Ah Loo accomplish me to his friend's camera shop @ pudu . Wrote until now , i guess u guys already figured out what my new toys was , you right , a camera . To be specific , it called as DSLR (Digital single-lens reflex camera) , Canon EOS 350D .


Top View of my new toy





Front view of my new toy





Rear view of my new toy





Right side view of my new toy




Left side view of my new toy




Tripod (shoot with my new toy) 18mm, F/3.5, 1/25 sec, ISO-400




Kit Len (shoot with my new toy with Ah Loo's F2.8 17-50 lens) 32mm, F/2.8, 1/60, ISO-400



The price the shop offer quite good , the body of camera with kit len cost RM1100 , battery RM70 (I bought another battery , which mean I got 2 batteries ) , tripod RM140 , bag RM60 and 2GB CF(Compact Flash) card RM120 . So , in total , RM1490 hehe , quite hurt , but not so hurt =)

My photographer life maybe start here , in the following article may have photos shoot by me . Just give comment on my picture , I trying to improve my shooting skill.

Comments

JW said…
wah!!!next time if i neeed take picture help me lo.Book with you first..keke
Anonymous said…
Cool eh, DSLR arr, my father also say want to get one in the future XD

Since you allow me to read, i link you to my blog lah XD

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?