Unperfect Full Stop... ...

Actually yesterday trip is wonderful at first . But in the end , it's not very good to me and had unexpected ending... ...

A pair of lover form @ 12 April , Gua Jing & Seline . If ya don't know who they are , just refer to last article . Heard that Guo Jing showed his love to Seline several times already , but every time also reject by her . Now I cannot deny that trips able to improve relationship between people . Guo Jing & Seline , I bless you 2 from the deep of my heart.

What I unhappy was , the 2nd day of trip bored me ... At second day , most of the time we were moving in a group of 8 people : Me , Lie Wei , Guo Jing & Seline , Shi Ying & Hua Xian , Vivien & Zun Xian. Actually , i can't describe it in " a group of 8 " but should be 3pairs + 2 will be better. It's because they 3 always move in pair , except me & Lie Wei . I wonder Vivien & Zun Xian walk in pair . Although Zun Xian got girlfriend and they ain't lover , they look like . Vivien keep chatting with Zun Xian , actually me got a bit jealous . Wondering why girl always like that , but I think just like "Dai Lou" (Thong) said , "look problem" . But whatever la , i used to be.

Lie Wei is the most poor 1 . He like Seline , and not secretly love or I can call it a single-way-love . Also knew by many . That day Seline and Guo Jing always stay very close . I think it was very hurt to Lie Wei . Some more we keep making fun on him with this topic . He need to smile infront us , I don't think it is easy , I think if me was him , I can't . And at the 2nd day , only me accomplish him ( the day before not , cause got Wei Tyng and Vivien not so close with Zun Xian) .

When someone on bad luck , the bad thing wil keep coming . The day was dark for me and Lie Wei that day . On the way we back , we were abaddon by group . They get the ticket which separate far away from group in the bus . 1 more thing more bad the 2 seat were 2 of the 4 seats that faced back . It make me headache , I most hate face back in a vehicle . Some more need to watch how those people in pair chit-chatting at the back of the bus . Sad ... ...
The sky was projecting my heart , raining... ...

Well , I not the 1 who most upset . But Lie Wei . However , he got talent in singing . I knew that when we were singing in CeriaBox , Kajang . Sigh , I have no talent , sad ... ...

Comments

JW said…
swt.....complicated things again=="""

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?