YuHua Idol 2008

Haha , yesterday my secondary school organized a event named "Yuhua Idol" . I don't I need to explain a lot about this event and everybody knew what kind of event is it. Oh well , the winners were expected - old guys and girls . The champion was a form 5 girl , (i think , but 90% confirmed.) , second was a form 5 guy , third was won by a form 4 girl.

For those who lose , especially young juniors don't give up , you still got much time in school and lot of chances . If singing was your dream , don't give up , made it your dream forever.

Oh well , not much I can comment (I suck in singing =.=), but you 2 did well , Li Xuan and Seuk Jia =) Keep it up.I think you 2 just lose in the number of votes got . (The scores were calculate by : 50% score get from judges and 50% from vote) .

Yeah , like usual , I took pretty a lot of photos . Although many of them look suck (Need to train a lot ... many of them out of focus) , It still memorable =)

I believe I can fly , that what was she singing at that time.
Wow , Seuk Jia got a bunch of flower from a guy oh , pretty girl with flower.
Li Xuan sang with full of emotion.
Seuk Jia singing happily .
A make-up artist make-upping with Li Xuan.
A artist that perform on the stage of Yuhua Hall.
Another artist that perform on the stage of YuHua Hall.

Comments

Anonymous said…
0.o too bad i'm not around to go see see
Kwong Yih said…
Nvm , haha, just view the photos I took then okay ed ^^
JW said…
hoho...i wonder who is the artist a.=="""""Oso din go...wakaka..
Kwong Yih said…
So am I . Forgot their name ed , hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?