Haha m hey guys & Girls

YeePee! today went out hanging @ midvalley with my oooooooooooold friend . All those funny girls : PeiLin-DaShao , AhLeng-JingShin , Josephine , KerLee , PuiWan , YeeLin and old brudders , haha

So long no hang out together already , kinda excited XD
And we watched Movie - Indiana Jones.

Well , It kinda sad that we didn't take photo for this hang out . Well , it will forever recorded in my mind ( well I guess ) .

Haiz , going to a camp for 3 days 2 night 2moro . It's a camp that different with other camp that I went . It's a photography camp , well , as the name , we go there for photo shooting . Hehe . And the camp helb @ Sungai Lembih ( Near Kuantan , Pahang there ) .

So , may not online for 3 days... ...

Comments

JW said…
hope you enjoy the camp lo.Upload the picture you taken...wakaka

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?