How can I scare in my SPM , my PMR , or even my UPSR = =

Wondering , how I did that.
2day my T.math teacher started her 1st teaching , and she taught "Real No."
And she said that , we learn that @ form 5 . Did you guys and gals knew that?
I don't think so , but that's not important.

Another things .

A dot that place on the top of "3" of .03

My friend said that he knew that @ form 5 in the AP & GP lesson . WTH?! Did I forgot everything?

And 1 most terrible thing . After school when I waiting for my school bus , a stad 6 girl pass me a paper and ask me for answer . Bahasa Malaysia , the paper is . Oh well , the question I forgot already , but I did remember that I don't know to do that = =: hell ... ... Is that really a stad.6 question?OMG!!!!

Comments

JW said…
totally agree with that.....this looong break really makes me forgotten a lot of stuff
zzloo said…
means u r stupid la.. so ez only to understand
Anonymous said…
Haha, the dots sounds familiar..i wonder why *blinks* Maybe it marks the first...number? I sooo don't know ^^ Sounds like fun though!

Ah, the standard of the studies increases every year, no surprise if we don't even know what they are learning ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?