Orientation day , officially start of form six life.



Haiz , my legs and arm pain since yesterday night ~
However , it's very excited event that organized by those upper six students , thxya ^^

Oh well , it just cost us RM5 to take part in this event .
I wonder how they make it . The food they provide is quite good .
@ Lunch we ate fried meehon with 2 nuggets and another "fish ball-like" thing , I dunno what's that.
Dinner we have rice with chicken , long bean & 1 "ChunQuan-like" thing...
And we have mineral water as our drink , lol...

Oh well , like many other camps , telemacth is a event that cannot be excluded . For this orientation day telemacth , they used treasure hunt for the theme of the game. unfortunately it not work very smoothly . The rain almost crush the game . It made many amulet with tips inside flew away and made us short of time . Well , the organizer end it by just telling us where the key of the chest is and then ask us to search for it . Well , 3rd team won the event .

After dinner , the dancing section start by 7.30pm . Well , we dance almost non-stop for 3 hours . SOOoooooooo tired but quite excited . Sob , I can't remember all the song that we use for dance , all I remembered is "Para-Para Sakura" , "Lolipop" , "YMCA" all these solo dance . But for dual person dance , I forgot the 2 song already , sad... ...Maybe you can tell me =)

The orientation day put a perfect full stop for my holiday , and start another paragraph for my form six life .

Oh well , social dance showoff.
Scary sisi was teaching some1 dance
Haha , they dance crazily... ...Actually , they are sister&brother
Ass Move = = The name of his move.
Wo ! So Yeng Zai.

Yellowman? keke XD
What kind of dance should that suppose be = =
Walau , Fashion show?

Comments

JW said…
thx for the images~~
erm...one of the dual chinese song is 当我们在一块..another english one i forgotten edy~~
really a new start for us lo..wakaka
Anonymous said…
LOL, funny wor, sounds very fun XD
Kwong Yih said…
Oh , I figured it out by the help of scary sisi

As Long as you love me , the song is.

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?