Skol Life/Form 6 life started.

Just start my form 6 life this Monday . Kinda busy but quite free also . What I busying is need to sleep earlier 11pm~12am and wake up damm early 6am !! Haiz , so tired . Oh well , actually the class just started today (last 3 days were orientation days , so dammmmmmmmm boring) , but teacher still yet teaching , bored and that's what free.

Well , blog are now not up-to-date . Because I kinda lazy these day . Last Saturday and Sunday went to grandpa's(mother side) house for birthday celebration of him. Pretty
a lot experience to share . My grandpa's house located at Sekinchan , a village that located at Daerah Saba Bernam of the state of Selangor . The economy of this village is mainly supported by paddy plants and fishing , this is why this village had given the name of "the hometown of Fish & Rice (well , translated from Chinese)". As a photography lover , I love this place , since got sea and paddy field , but no good photo so far , haiz.

I went to the harbour (don'y know can call it harbour or not = =) , and go to the sea side at about 6pm , and return to my grandpa's house about 6.30pm . Actually it is kinda early if I wish to take a photo of sunset at seaside .
A place where fisher ship park or can I call it "Harbour"?The fish ship return at about 6pmShooting of sunset?Oh well , It may damage the sensor of camera if I shoot directly to the sun.A kid have fun at the sea sideSad feeling when looking at the waves of sea water.


I forced to be back before that time . My grandpa's birthday party helded at 7pm so I need to prepare for it .
My grandpa cutting the cake.


Sunday morning , I went to the paddy field of Sekinchan , and my dad bring me to the end of the road . It was huge , we drive until the dead-end still haven't get out to the other side of paddy field .

A paddy field with paddy plant without paddy.A paddy field with golden paddy plants.The road in the paddy field , seem like can't reach the end of this road.A paddy.


Before I back to Kajang , my grandpa treat me ate a funny fruit , guys and girls , guess what is it...
The outer look of the fruit . My grandpa was removing the skin of the fruit.The white colour part is the flesh of the fruit .


Its taste a bit salty . Say the truth , taste not good at all.I don't know what the fruit is , so that I ask my grandpa . He tell me that it was "Atap"'s fruit.
Oh well , it look like this :
The fruit of the plant , similar to oil palm. The plant of Atap.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Woo, that sounds like a lot of fun, nostalgic, calm and peaceful XD

Atap...is it like the ABC atapchi or something (PCK)??
JW said…
keke....peace place....
Kwong Yih said…
oO , haha.
Oh , that fruit put in ABC 1.
Now only i remember.
Ya , there call it Atapchi.

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?