Well , things happened past 11 days

Haiz , suddenly feel like want to upgrade my blog . It seem like already 11 days don'y have a new post already . Well , I made summary for thing happened past few days.

1 , 2, & 3 June , Sg.Lembing Photography Camp (Trip?)
Well , this is a very worth going photography . I really did learned many things about photography in that camp . And it feel like my photo improved alot after this camp , hehe , just my feeling anyway.

Haiz , 1 very regretful thing happened . My camera sensor dirty already . Many black dot in the photo I took dammit !.

Maybe will go to next camp organize by this organizer @ Pulau Pinang . Well , let me show some pics XD.







5 June , Went to pudu for my cam

Today I go clean my dirty sensor . Well the person said the black dot was called stain , something that formed by dust + water vapour . It is normal , he said , if you always change the lens.

Well , bought some toys for myself too , + 3 close-up filter , well , in other words , just a magnifying glass ==

see the effect below , note that both photos take with same range from target:
Without Filter
With Filter

6 June , Too boring @ skol , so go tiong hua camp @ skol for shooting

Well , as title , I like corpse @ home , so go out for fresh air XD.

7 & 8 June , Balike Kampung Again

Well At Sekinchan , photo that I shoot haven't upload yet . Will post photo after upload.

Oh ya , it was "Duan Wu" festival , @ Sekinchan the Tio Jiu opera will come and play opera for few weeks . So far I know , every year also have come . Well , this time improved a lot , man , got subtitles beside the opera stage 1 , "Yeng" !

10 June , School started .

Walau , I became class monitor , again . Well , in truth , I also wanted to be 1 . Well , with high bonus mark @ koko , with tie and special abilities , quite worth to be la .

11 June , Save me !!!

WaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , very blur these days . Well , It seem like I forgot all things that I learned before . Not only that , I also can't work on simple maths , the formula and ways I do is correct , but my calculation always wrong . Haiz , something happened to me ... ...

And the sad mood start to come out again , haiz , feel like live in sorrow ... ...
Please ... Don't leave me alone ... ...

Oh ya , someone used my photos and post @ newspaper , SinChewJitPo . Well , although she no get permission from me , I not angry but feel quite excited XD . Well , if ya want to c , can go SinChewJitPo DaDuHui(大都会), then see XueJi(学记).Well , something sad , she no wrote there photograph by ... ... XD

Comments

JW said…
Haha....totally a big change.Like the 4th picture....the brownish one.Like "shan shui "drawing...izit dusk??
anyway congratz too being monitor...kaka
Anonymous said…
好充实的两个星期!!
过得挺开心的!
不过还是不明白为什么你们会那么喜欢摄影!=P
Anyway, 加油!!^^

BY 尽责的副班长 小恬
Anonymous said…
I like the 3rd and 5th one ^^

And also agree with JW, look like those old chinese painting, very very cool. I mean old chinese painting.

I remember see a bit a bit in TV, got people use fingers to paint until so cool, then now i remember Morita from Honey & Clover, he also can do with soya sauce

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?