The meaning of "Not Bad"

Haha , so long didn't update my blog already , since no mood recently and being so lazy . My life now very messy .

Well , I update my blog is because I have a great thing to share with you guys/gurls ~

Now , read this story 1st :


"
New year coming , a boss gifted a bottle of wine to 1 of his employee .
1 week passed , the boss ask the employee :'how is the wine?'
'Not bad.' said the employee.
'What's the mean 'Not Bad'?' the boss asked.
'Well , you know , if it is great , you won't gave it to me but keep it yourself ; else if the wine is bad , I will give it to others . Therefore , not bad , is the best describe the wine.' The employee answered.
"


So , how you feel after read the story?
The same thing happened in our real life .
Here , another story :

"
2 men are in conversation ...
'You stopped smoke for her?' man 1 say.
'Yup' man 2 say.
'You stopped alcohol drinks for her?' man 1 say.
'Yeah' man 2 say.
'Wow ! Amazing ! You were trying to being better for her , but why don't you marry her? ' man 1 say.
'Em... Being better , I think I can find a better girl to be my wife. ' man 2 say.
"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?