Changes?

Things changes inside of me .
I totally can't believe that I did read text book , for over 9 hours in 1 day...
It happened this sunday (19-10-08) . And the following days , I also keep my eyes on books for long time... ...

Hmmm , maybe I just want my mind not to so free . Free , I will think about many nonsense , for example , about love ? Live without love in long time making me abnormal . Now just trying to concentrate myself in more meaningful thing ... To the world?E.g. Studying? I don't know .

Recently also not very like to stay online . My heart feel weird when saw her online ... ...

Comments

JW said…
kind of off-dated with my friend's blog~anyway,use study to make your mind busy if a good choice~XD

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?