Kaya+Bread and Partially cooked eggs , nescafe


Pancake + Kaya , haha , i made the pancake myself =P


Hotdog + egg + maggie mee


Mee Goreng + Wedges + Egg

Well , affected by my fren (zz & tian)...
Try some cooks these days XD ... Just some easy things...



Hmm , nowaday rubik cube seem to be "fashion" , cause by Jay , I guess.
2day I just give a try on this rubik cube ( Before this I nvr successed... )
Successfully solved the cube =)
So happy , Thx to the video here :
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/818522/easiest_3x3_rubiks_cube_tutorial_you_will_find/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ai yeee!! FOOD!!!

Ish, every blog i visit, there happen to be some food that tries to make my my tummy growl.

So how are those food? Edible =P?? XD
Kwong Yih said…
Erm , taste good , XD
Anonymous said…
Indeed, looks very nice =D
I ate the maggi mee + hotdog + egg long time ago too =P

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?