Haha , quite a long time didn't update blog ed ~
Just back from the bhuddist camp name "Enough" =)
Well , first time be faci , I think I'm not a good faci cause I oso need some1 to faci me XD

Hmmm , well ...
My group , done a great job!
They work together and become 2nd in the drama presentation

Haha , well ,
Learned 1 thing , " 回眸一笑 "
Meaning that turn back your face and smile.
Well , that's the isi tersurat of this words.
The isi tersirat is , no matter how hard the situation,
you still need to put the smile on your face

last monday I oso went to a chrismas party of ai gene =)
Well , kinda fun , thx ai gene =)

Haha , oh ya
Create a web for the teenager camp 2008
http://hiparadise.freewebpage.org/teencamp08.htm

Well , uploaded 515 photos
Not a easy stuff man =.=
Upload , post and design the web in the same time...
Wasted my whole noon >.<

Photos credit give to:
Bro. WeeNee
Bro. Eugene
Bro. Win

These are second part of photos ,
the 1st part still in the temple office computer ...
I will get back once I free =)

Comments

JW said…
~ miss that camp....

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?