Different New Year Eve = =

31 - 12 - 2008 .
A different New Year Eve in my life ...
I go for a Dharma Talk ...
Ask...erm not , CHEATED by my fren ,
I went there because got free buses from skol due to harmonica performance of the harmonica society.


Harmonica Player Performing
Harmonica Player Performing
YuHua Harmonica society Members , senior members & their Sifu.
A old monk listen to QingYun Sifu's Dharma Talk
Passing the light



29 Dec 2008
Bosco ( A HongKong Artist ) having his performance in Metro Point Complex.
Being ask by my friend wanna shoot anot , shooting for infront the stage.
Well , have to say that , shooting a artist like a media ,shoot on stage and veryclose , really feel not bad .. =)

Fans of Bosco
Weather of Malaysia too hot to him
Playing with fans.
Singing and throwing posters
MC was throwing poster
Signing posters for the organiser


Conclusion ...
Do too much of charity --- shooting for free..
Don't know when can start earn money from shooting =.=

Comments

Chung Ka said…
i am also being cheated ok...
Anonymous said…
Ah...Bosco hah, I never knew that guy till I had a friend who is a nut fan, she go oozing and whining and something whenever she see's him.

Imagine if I told her, he have been to M'sia and in Kajang recently 0.o

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?