PKIK Carnival 2009

PKIK or Persatuan Kanak-kanak Istimewa Kajang started operation on 5/6/1995 for children/persons with learning disablities and was registered as a Society on 6/5/1998. It is managed by a Committee of 11 voluntary elected/appointed members. The mission of PKIK is to help this group with learning disabilities in their overall develpoment and help them towards a life as independant and meaningful as possible.

At 19 April 2009 , a carnival helded in YuHua school field for fund raising .

Well , I went there by 11 am . Then I met PeiLin ,YeeLing and Pui Mun them , taking up their ice-cream stall. After "ronda"(patrol) for few rounds , I stopped by that ice-cream stall and rest , "KeBo-ing"(chit-chating). Thong came by about 12.15pm but went back by around 2 pm.

By 2pm , the rain started . It wad a very big rain and spoiled our refrigenator (WEll , can make it reopen again , so , I consider it spoiled).

I back to home by about 3.30pm , and our ice-cream all sold out by about 2.45pm =)
Well , Rachel... Just saw her for very short duration only ... You knew what I meant =X




The Ice-cream Stall



Brothers & Sisters from BMSM Kajang


Rain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?