Resurrection of my Bloggie =)

Haha , halo , long time no update my blog jor . Going to blog again , since I'm very very free after the STPM . Haha , first post after these few months , will be about a photo shooting session today =)

Models :
Orange
Jesslyn

Photographer
Me
Loo
Zhi Hao
Joyce Loh (Also models' manager and art director)
Vincent
Jason
YikJaan
Travis Chang
Ect... lol , sorry , forgot =.=

Haha , nice models , very cooperate with photographer , had a very nice day today =)








More photo on my facebook's album


This is the most expensive photo shooting that i ever attend =P
Threw my N73 into a lake , haha . Byebye N73 ~~

Comments

JW said…
that's a looong time~
anyway, nice photos there~
all the best towards PRO
Kwong Yih said…
lol , thx , haha.
Won't be pro level , haha.
Vincent Pang said…
3 only? where's the rest?

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?