4 Feb 10 New layout =)

Done ! The whole new simple look of my blog =)
New year , new layout , this is what I'm thinking =P

Not feeling very well these days , don't know well , like everything is not right .
Haha , but who care , just wait for few days , I'll be back ~~

Now suddenly do like print out the photos . When I look at those photos in my photo album , I'm glade that I printed them out last time , especially those before form 5 graduate 1 . Cause part of them , I don't know where the soft copies gone already , luckily I got this hard copies =). Now I started to believe the line that Fujifilm always used :

"Print it or lose it"


So , from now on , I'll constantly select some of my photos and print them out . Trust me , feeling different when holding a photo than just viewing them on the computer screen =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?