coffee♥heart




I like coffee very much =)
I cannot express how happy am I when I heard that Kajang is going to have a coffee house other than Starbucks ... Try imagine :

"In the hot middle afternoon , sitting in a corner of a room with aircond and awesome coffee smell . Holding a white cup on my hands , stir it with a stainless steel spoon ... White smoke bring together with the smell of arabica coffee smell . Then , fill my mouth with the arabica coffee and snow white well foamed milk ... ..."

However , thing not happen as I thought ...
The way this shop running business is by Kiosk , which mean mainly do take away business . Inside the shop only got limited sitting place ...
I ordered Iced Latte (RM4.80) . Hmmm , I not a professional in drinking coffee , but I still can tell what taste good but what not . The coffee taste good , sincerely , but I regret that I ordered iced latte , I should order a hot 1 . The taste of the coffee remain in my oral for quite amount of time which normal coffee cannot do.

Maybe not much of you like coffee like me , but for those who like coffee , coffee♥heart really worth a try =)


Price Menu :

Nice cups for hot beverages:

Coffee Maker & milk frothing machine

Seats of the shop
Photobucket
Wall and Photos
Photobucket

Where the shop located at ? It's just a small shop near taxi station :
As in the photos below

For those Kajang , you should recognize this place.
Photobucket
Outside look of the shop:
Photobucket


The shop is now having promotion for February 2010 , buy 2 coffee get another for free , of cause T&C applied .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?