My Aunt from US

Before the post , today I tried to make this after I woke up , XD.

Latte?


Latte? made by me , using 3in1 "Nescafe strong" and and improper tool to foam the milk ... the ratio is also improper . Well , overall , the taste still acceptable...
Just don't know what should I call this , XD.


Haha , today is super duper happy day =)
My Aunt back from US to visit my grandpa for Chinese New Year.

As usual , everytime she back , she'll bring a lot of stuff here =)
This time , she bring me something special bought by my uncle .And also help me order some photography material .
Hahaha , ok look at these : =P

My uncle give me these :
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM
Quantaray 2X Teleconvertor

Hoho , happy happy =P


Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM


What's inside?


Quantaray 2X Teleconvertor !!!


Following stuff is ordered by me =)

2 BP-511 Batteries for my camera.


Battery Grip for my camera.



Haha , wondering how my babe going to look like ?
Hehe , down !


Side view =)


Muahaha , my babe is heavy !!! =P
Guess , how heavy it is as in the picture ?

Comments

Vincent Pang said…
i tot u already have a sigma 70-200 f2.8, another unit?
Kwong Yih said…
Well , my uncle say the unit is too heavy to him ~~ So give me lo , he then use 18-200mm IS =.=

I don't think people will mind to having 2 when people give you =P

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?