STMP result is HERE !!!

The very last time I get result for natural exam . It's quite scary when you were opening the seal of the cert ! Wooaaahhhhhhhh , unbelievable with what I saw on the paper .



Since standard 4 , ya you didn't see wrong , darjah 4 , I never get full A's for my result . This is the very first time for the past 10 years !!! So happy =)

Actually I started my revision only after the STPM Trial , it's about 5~6 weeks from STPM . I stopped myself from playing facebook (GOSH! So damn hard =.=) . However , I have to admit that I can roughly understand every chapter after the lesson . Roughly only , that's why my trial result is so shit , but thanks to the trial result , I start my revision with 90% concentration .

Well , why 90% ... Actually I did keep out going at the last week =.=
1.)War Game @ Sungai Buluh , just before the year end holidays. This is the very last trip I went with school as a student , 1 and half week before the exam.
2.)Photoshooting for Muchmello , 1 week before the exam
3.)Photoshooting for the PCPYouthCamp Competition . Outing to Semenyih for almost whole day , and that's 5 days before my exam start.
4.)Old town yam cha for whole afternoon , 3 days before my exam ...

Anyway , CGPA of 3.92 really out of my expectation which is only 3.7++.
Hopefully I can get a course that suit me =)

Comments

Vincent Pang said…
hey congratulation ! that's really great result !

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?