Busy April 10

Hi bloggie , it been a very busy month last month and I long time didn't update my blog =)
Well , will write an article about the whole month of April 2010...

First of all , just back from Outbac , again . Thank to Raub AOG ( AOG i think is "Assembly of GOD" ) .Having fun with them throughout the camp , and thanks to their BBQ ^^ But , don't have picture this time ...

Okay , back to April .. This week I work as McDonald Better Coffee Coupon Distributor @ Prima Saujana McDonald DT outlet (30Mac ~ 13Apr) , Hotlink Road Show @ Uniten & Tuition Teacher ... Tiring =.=


Okay , here the index fr the outings. :

1.Pikom Pc Fair I 2010 (16 April)
2.Photo shooting with Seline Lam & Nicole Xue Yee (18 April)
3.GR Healthy Week (19~25 April)
4.GR Sekinchan Trip (2~3 May)

Pikom Pc Fair I 2010




Tze Tyng



I like this pic =)



Seline & Nicole Shooting


Hmmm , Seline , my fren =) and her fren , ask me when I shoot the Joyce series . So , I bring them go and have a quick shoot there also =)

Seline





Nicole





GR Healthy Week


This week we went to SPA , GYM , Swimming @ Mine resort and Golden Horse Palace . And also went hiking @0 Broga Hill , after came down , we when BaiBai @ Sek Na Tok.




Haha , At Last ^^

GR Sekinchan Trip









See More @ FaceBook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Additional Function of my blog

我三十多岁了,钱钱没赚到,工作工作一事无成,生活乱七八糟的

Woo-Hoo 大日子 , 米昔拉村在哪里?